2020 Hurricane Season • June 1 – November 30
Most homeowners may not realize that property insurance might not include hurricane expenses. Traditional homeowner policies that cover hurricanes have large deductibles, many exclusions and a lengthy adjustment process. Is your home covered?
Take time to protect your home from hurricane damage.
Here’s what StormPeace Hurricane Protection will do for you:
- Eliminate your hurricane deductible
- Cover pool screens, evacuation expenses, tree removal, docks, boat lifts, seawalls, food spoilage, landscaping and even hurricane preparation
- Pay for your out-of-pocket costs within 72 hours after a hurricane
- Give you $10,000 of coverage for as little as $1.25 per day
- Put money in your pocket, without the hassle of an insurance company claim adjuster
Contact us for information on how we can help safeguard your property.